- Do keep your warrant card as this will provide you with adequate know3ledge of the product you have purchased
- Do carry your mattress flat.
- Do rotate your mattress to prolong its comfort.
- Do keep your bedding clean and use a mattress protector
- Do give your new sleep system time to “breath” upon removal from its plastic packaging.
- Do replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress.
- Do rotate your mattress to prolong its comfort and support as recommended
- Do give yourself time to adjust to the new feel and support of your new sleep system
- Don’t smoke in bed. This is a potential fire hazard
- Do not use an electric blanket as high temperatures cause compression or sagging and may affect the fillings and fibre of the upholstery layers.
- Don’t stand or jump on your mattress
- Don’t bend your mattress as this may cause damage to the inner spring unit and foam layers
- Don’t remove the manufacturing tag on your mattress – this serves as a means of identification to establish your warranty period and rights.
- Don’t allow your mattress to get wet – this will affect the filling layers, causing them to compress and become damaged. This may also occur when a retailer applies a fabric protection treatment after manufacture and re-inserts the mattress into its packaging.
- Don’t sit on the edge of your mattress as this may damage the frame of your spring unit.